CX Intelligence Specialist, Innovation Leader
BS degree in marketing, business economics, mathematics, statistics or computer sciences.
Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL and Access.
Expert user of Pages, Keynote and Powerpoint.
Interest in digital marketing, social media and technology.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
At least 2 years of relevant experience
Proactive and positive attitude
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
CX Intelligence Specialist, Innovation leader is a highly focused professional experienced in the Data Analysis sector that designs and monitors internal reporting and researching of results to prevent potential problems and detect deviations. The CX Intelligence Analyst acknowledges the importance of understanding metrics and what is searching for. The analyst also will be responsible for modeling clear and concise reports for varying management levels within the Company.
- Define relevant topics, taxonomies and queries to be monitored
- Monitor reporting results and audit data quality: conduct listening & monitoring to detect any opportunity or risk for the Connection Centre or client internal stakeholders
- Ensuring and producing searching and analysing data according to pre-defined keywords and processes tracing and conducting manual sentiment analysis from the data ad hoc, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports
- Ensure Intelligence services are delivered according to the standards in order to achieve KPIs and SLAs.
- Ensure standard metrics are followed and results are interpreted correctly by collaborating with Relations Center Teams.
- Define and update reporting structure definition to match with clients needs for insights.
- Development and continuous improvement of Relation Center reporting.
- Build close relationship with the Relation Center Teams to drive the delivery of information solutions. .
- Develop new measurement systems when required.
- Obtain data required to generate information reports and structure it assuring integrity and data quality.
- Proactively contribute to the improvement of operations and simplifying processes.
- Generate ad-hoc information and reports to the Management Team when necessary.
- Continuous research of consumer behaviour.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com