CX Content Specialist, Innovation Leader (Digital Copywriting)
- Create copy for taglines, thematic headlines, advertising copy lines, website copy
- Write scripts for audiovisual and narrative based projects
- Edit and proofread pre-written content, repurpose and edit for different uses
- Provide copywriting support on internal campaigns
- Contribute to creative proposals çand strategy documents to bring ideas to life
- Create copy for press materials, articles, interviews and editorial, social content and promotional and competition copy
- In conjunction with the Marketing & Communications Manager write the company newsletters, assist with social and corporate editorial both internal and external
BA or BS, communications, marketing, advertising or related fields.
4+ years of experience in similar positions.
Knowledge and interest in CRM, Social media, SEO, SEM, Blogs and business analytics.
Proven track record of delivering results, presentations skills to mid level management, excellent organizational skills.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
Digital conceptualization: Develop digital native campaigns and ideas.
Result oriented professional that generates real and measurable results
Analyst with experience with metrics and data.
Innovator that has knowledge in digital tendencies and formats.
Deep and analytical understanding of the different social networks.
Experience in influencer marketing.
Team player willing to share and teach the rest of the team.
Talent to create selling and strategic presentations.
Basic knowledge of audiovisual production
Knowledge of design tools is a plus. (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, etc.)
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Our Copywriter will turn disruptive and strategic ideas into great words. Create and develop digital quality proposals with the ability to connect and empathize with the audience and media where these are implemented.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com